Join our Team
We Love Our People
Posted on 24th February 2023
We welcome applicants that can reliably commute to either our Newry/Belfast offices or from a remote mainland UK candidate.
The Sales Executive works as part of the Sales Team of the Morgan Fuels Group, and is personally responsible for generating business opportunities and maximising sales potential.
The role is a target-based role with the aim to proactively promote and sell products and services of the group and carry out the administration that follows in an efficient manner.
This role requires a discreet individual who can maintain the confidentiality of the information they are exposed to; and is a confident, driven professional to succeed within the role.
1. Self-source leads in your designated sales area and make contact.
2. Call the leads distributed by head office for your designated Sales area.
3. Identify decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities.
4. Provide decision-makers with information on our products and services.
5. Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross-referring other products/ services, regions etc. should the opportunity present.
6. Design and complete contracts and proposals for new customers.
7. Liaise with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service are of the highest standard (relevant to your designated market).
8. Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities.
9. Handle account enquiries as required.
10. Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications.
11. Being discreet and protecting the confidentiality of the data you are exposed to on a day-to-day basis.
12. Complete all applications and process procedures using the IT system installed.
Line Manager Reporting
13. Actively partaking in virtual meetings as and when required.
14. Attending required training (onsite and virtually).
15. Participation in appraisals and performance reviews to assess your overall performance, duties, training requirements and development.
16. Adhering to the rules and regulations and Health and Safety guidelines of the company and the rules and regulations around your role.
17. Demonstrate confidentiality at all times.
18. Commitment to preserving high customer care standards at all times.
19. Supporting team members.
20. To undertake other such reasonable duties as shall from time to time be required by the company, within the competency of the postholder.
It should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but acts as a broad guide to the demands of the post.
- Experience - at least 1 year of demonstrable experience in a sales position role or target-driven account management role.
- Demonstrable experience working in a target-driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality.
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and proactive approach.
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to have a disability which debars them from driving).
- Experience in outgoing sales within the Fuel Card industry.
For more information, or if you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].