Join our Team
We Love Our People
Sales Executive (Home working)
Posted on 24th March 2021
RESPONSIBLE TO: Team Leader (UK)
SALARY: Attractive package with commission available. Experience considered.
STATUS Full Time and Part Time Permanent Positions available; homeworking
The Sales Agent works as part of the Sales Team of the Morgan Group, and is personally responsible for generating business opportunities and maximising sales potential.
The role is a target-based role with the aim to proactively promote and sell products and services of the group and carry out the administration that follows in an efficient manner.
This role requires a discreet individual who can maintain the confidentiality of the information they are exposed to; and is a confident, driven professional to succeed within the role.
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
To develop Sales opportunities through lead generation and sales maximisation of potential business
To achieve the targets set for the role
1. Self-source leads in your designated sales area and make contact
2. Call the leads distributed by head office for your designated Sales area
3. Identify decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities
4. Provide decision makers with information on our products and services
5. Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross referring other products/ services, regions etc should the opportunity present
6. Design and complete contracts and proposals for new customers
7. Liaise with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service is of the highest standard (relevant to your designated market)
8. Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities
9. Handle account enquiries as required
10. Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications
11. Being discreet and protecting the confidentiality of the data you are exposed to on a day to day basis
12. Complete all applications and process procedure using the IT system installed.
Line Manager Reporting
13. Actively partaking in virtual meetings as and when required
14. Attending required training (onsite and virtually)
15. Participation in appraisals and performance reviews to assess your overall performance, duties, training requirements and development.
16. Adhering to the rules and regulations and Health and Safety guidelines of the company and the rules and regulations around your role
17. Demonstrate confidentiality at all times.
18. Commitment to preserving high customer care standards at all times
19. Supporting team member
20. To undertake other such reasonable duties as shall from time to time be required by the company, within the competency of the postholder.
The job description may need to be reviewed in the light of new developments.
It should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but acts as a broad guide to the demands of the post.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
The main conditions of service applying to the post are:
(1) Terms of Employment
The appointment of Telesales Executive is a full time / part time, permanent post, homebased.
This position is subject to the completion of a satisfactory 6 month probationary period.
28 days annual Leave, including statutory and public holidays.
(4) Hours of employment:
Full time: 37.75 hours per week (5 days per week), inclusive of meal breaks. The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 5.00pm & Friday 8.30 – 4.30pm.
Part time opportunities also available.
(5) Location: The post is home based. Head Office is based at 254 Dublin Road, Newry, Northern Ireland, BT35 8RL.
- 1. Experience – at least 1 years demonstrable experience in a Customer Service role or similar outgoing sales position
- 2. Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- 3. Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- 4. The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
- 5. Excellent Problem Solver
- 6. Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality
- 7. Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
- 8. Excellent administration skills
- 9. Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach
- 10. A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
- 1. Experience in Outgoing sales within the Fuel Card Industry
- If you wish to apply, please email [email protected] Closing Date for Applications is (30th April)
For more information, or if you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].