Join our Team
We Love Our People
Posted on 13th October 2020
Morgan Fuels is one of the leading fuel suppliers in Northern Ireland. We provide bulk fuels, and lubricants to commercial, agricultural, retail and domestic customers. Due to continued expansion we currently require a permanent lorry driver to service our customer base in Northern Ireland (mainly Belfast). The role is based out of our Belfast depot.
The main duties include:
• Driving Heavy Goods Vehicle delivering oil throughout Northern Ireland (mainly Belfast Area)
• Good customer service;
• Operating the vehicle safely at all times;
• Completion of paperwork accurately and return to office in timely manner.
- • A driving classification of C and E.
- • Ability to work on own initiative.
- • Good customer service and communication skills.
- • The Ability to demonstrate strong safety awareness.
- • European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) certificate.
- • Previous experience of driving an HGV.
- • Driver CPC training.
- If you are interested in being considered for this position please email your CV to Christine.Swail@morganfuels.com before Wednesday 21st October 2020 at 5 pm.
For more information, or if you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.