Join our Team
We Love Our People
Bulgarian Sales Executive
Posted on 10th March 2021
The Sales Executive works as part of the Sales Team of the Morgan Fuels Group and is personally responsible for generating business opportunities and maximising sales potential.
The role is a target-based role with the aim to proactively promote and sell products and services of the group and carry out the administration that follows in an efficient manner.
This role requires a discreet individual who can maintain the confidentiality of the information they are exposed to; and is a confident, driven professional to succeed within the role.
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
To develop Sales opportunities through lead generation and sales maximisation of potential business, to achieve the targets set for the role.
1. Call the leads provided for your designated Sales area.
2. Prospect potential new business.
3. Identify decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities.
4. Provide decision makers with information on our products and services.
5. Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross referring other products/ services, regions etc should the opportunity present.
6. Design and complete contracts and proposals for new customers
7. Liaise with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service is of the highest standard (relevant to your designated market)
8. Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities
9. Handle account enquiries as required.
10. Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications.
11. Being discreet and protecting the confidentiality of the data you are exposed to on a day-to-day basis.
12. Complete all applications and process procedure using the IT system installed.
Line Manager Reporting
13. Actively partaking in meetings as and when required.
14. Attending required training and ensure a certificate of completion is forwarded to HR.
15. Participation in appraisals and performance reviews to assess your overall performance, duties, training requirements and development.
16. Adhering to the rules and regulations and Health and Safety guidelines of the company and the rules and regulations around your role
17. always Demonstrate confidentiality.
18. Commitment to always preserving high customer care standards.
19. Supporting team member
20. To undertake other such reasonable duties as shall from time to time be required by the company, within the competency of the postholder.
- Experience – at least 1 year’s demonstrable experience in a Customer Service role or similar outgoing sales position
- Fluent speaker of the local Language & English
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative.
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
- Experience in Outgoing sales within the Fuel Card Industry
- If you wish to apply, please email [email protected] Closing Date for Applications is (30th April)
For more information, or if you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].